I have been presenting my motivational speeches since 2005. They are multimedia presentations, showcasing scenarios and experiences from a life on the road for more than a decade.
I haave been at the forefront of the sport for more than a decade, pushing myself and the sport equally by running waterfalls and rapids that many men shy away from. I have competed for Norway as a member of the national team in Freestyle and Slalom, taking part in 10 World Championships since the age of 18. In 2015 I became World Champion in extreme kayaking, held on the infamous Oetz river in Austria.
All presentations are 45-60 minutes long, containing photos and videos to showcase the topic. They can be custom made to suit your audience and field of interest.
Some of the speeches held in recent years:
- ”Patagonia – from a kayakers view” – Highcamp Turtagrø 2007, Norway.
- ” Paddling on the roof of the world- a journey through Tibet”- Mountain filmfestival 2008, Turtagrø- Norway.
- ”Adventure travels” – A motivational talk showcasing the Utla river in Norway. – Ottamartnaen 2010.
- ”Mestring er gull verdt”- National Sports conference, 2010.
- ”Sva Marga – the road less taken” – Motivational speech for the graduating class of 2011 – Sel Ungdomsskole. 2011.
- “On the edge” – Presentations in Sogndal may 2012 and Voss, 2012.
- “On the edge” – Presentation in Larvik for Larvik Paddleclub, 2013.
- “On the edge” – Presentation for DNT Turlag Bergen, 2013.
- Norges Handelshøgskole på Myrkdalen hotell, 2013.
- “Dammed if we don´t” – about river awareness and megadams. Hurley Classic, London. 2013.
- For Norwegian Hull Company (maritim forsikring) på Ullensvang hotell, 2014
- ” The adventurous north” – Vefsn and Grane Næringsutvikling, 2014.
- “On the edge” – Statens Vegvegsen i Myrkdalen, 2015.
- ” Extreme Adventures” – Puddefjord kajakklubb i Bergen, 2015.
- “The Adventurous north” – Nordland Tourist association – April 2016