My presentations are best described as multimedia shows with a message. Through photos and videos I convey the important lessons a life outside the box have taught me: how to grab opportunities, push the boundaries and turn challenges into goals that are achievable.
I have been at the forefront of extreme kayaking for more than two decades, pushing myself and the sport equally by running waterfalls and rapids that many men shy away from. I have competed for Norway as a member of the national team in freestyle and the olymic discipline canoe slalom, taking part in 10 World Championships since the age of 18.
In 2015 I became World Champion in extreme kayaking, held on the infamous Oetz river in Austria.
All presentations are 45-60 minutes long, and I specialize in tweaking them to fit your purpose whether it is to hear fascinating stories from all over the world, or getting a fresh perspective of how to think outside the box.
For pricing and more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the speeches held in recent years:
- ”Patagonia – from a kayakers view” – Highcamp Turtagrø 2007, Norway.
- ” Paddling on the roof of the world- a journey through Tibet”- Mountain filmfestival 2008, Turtagrø- Norway.
- ”Adventure travels” – A motivational talk showcasing the Utla river in Norway. – Ottamartnaen 2010.
- ”Mestring er gull verdt”- National Sports conference, 2010.
- ”Sva Marga – the road less taken” – Motivational speech for the graduating class of 2011 – Sel Ungdomsskole. 2011.
- “On the edge” – Presentations in Sogndal may 2012 and Voss, 2012.
- “On the edge” – Presentation in Larvik for Larvik Paddleclub, 2013.
- “On the edge” – Presentation for DNT Turlag Bergen, 2013.
- Norges Handelshøgskole på Myrkdalen hotell, 2013.
- “Dammed if we don´t” – about river awareness and megadams. Hurley Classic, London. 2013.
- For Norwegian Hull Company (maritim forsikring) på Ullensvang hotell, 2014
- ” The adventurous north” – Vefsn and Grane Næringsutvikling, 2014.
- “On the edge” – Statens Vegvegsen i Myrkdalen, 2015.
- ” Extreme Adventures” – Puddefjord kajakklubb i Bergen, 2015
- “The Adventurous north” – Nordland Tourist association – April 2016
- ” På kanten” – Granedagane 2017
- “På Kanten” – Sel bibliotek, sommer 2017.